Access information made easy with video
Terms and conditions of use
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The design and content of this website is copyright to Em En Designs. Copyrignt for all linked content including videos remains with the creators of that content.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Submission of video linksCopyright of all videos and other material remains with its creator.
Video links submitted will be checked before publication to the website to ascertain relevance, licence and copyright status. In line with current practice, showmetheaccess will deem it fair to assume that publishers of video wish their video to be widely viewed unless expressly indicated to the contrary.You may:
- [a] view pages from our website in a web browser;
- [b] download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- [c] print pages from our website;
- [d] [stream audio and video files from our website]; and
- [e] [use [our website services] by means of a web browser],
Acceptable useYou must not:
- [a] use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- [b] use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- [c] use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
Our detailsThis website is owned and operated by Molly Barrett, Norwich UK
You may contact us by email using the address published on our website.